Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sunsational stamps Weekly DT post


Hi welcome to my weekly project for Sunsational stamps. Today I'm using the  darling little "Lolita #128" .
    This stamp is so cute. I just love her !! 
Lolita has been stamped on white card stock and colored with my prisms pencils.
      I started with the lightest of each color and colored the image. I went back and outlined it in a darker shade of each color.


On the card base itself , I glued pretty scrapbook paper to the white card base. Then added Lolita and finally the stamped sentiment.
    Flowers and flat back pearls were added cause we all love embellies lol.
    

I think she turned out just adorable.
  I just love this stamp. Go by sunsational stamps and see all the cute little stamps that are now available including Lolita #128
  Here's the link you need to get there
 http://www.sunsationalstamps.com/category_62/Girls.htm
    Thanks for stopping by... Now go hide in your craft room and start your...
Happy creating!!!

12 comments:

I love Comments :)