Friday, June 22, 2012

hey Everyone. It's been a while since I've had the time to actually post anything new on my blog for you, but I'm very excited to introduce to you a new addition to the scrapping with lisa designs...taaadaaa digital stamping!! all of the same great svg designs in a digital stamp. use them seperate on your next project or use them together with the svg files.
this is summer bear that i added to a card. Doing digi's is easy for me to take along with me to my Dads cancer treatments, hospital/doctor appointments and all the time I'm sitting in the car waiting for my kids after their activities. So go check out these new digi's your gonna love 'em as much as I do ...  http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/ 
happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments :)