Than you are right on track with this hop but if you just dropped by , you can start at the begininng by going to Zoe's blog at http://craftyx.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for being a part of this hop. Friendship is so important . So important in fact that there are many great quotes and sayings , it's the thing movies are made about and songs written for . It's the one thing we all have in common, Friendship. Friends are those people who are there for you...praying,laughing,crying even John Lennon said " I get by from a little help from my friends". Friendship is treasured and sought after...friends can lift you up the most or hurt you the worst but reguardless of what a friendship brings into our lives we are always opening our heart to a friend, new or old.
In Proverbs 17:17 it says "a friend loveth at all times." and that is true we will always love our friends through think and thin. So celebrate your friends today...here is a card I made in honor of our friendships...
I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by, the next stop on our hop is...Freda Thomas http://scraparama.blogspot.com/
Please stop by and see her awesome creation and show her some love...tell her I sent ya...LOL...Have A Blessed Day.
- Host- Zoe Crafty X. http://craftyx.blogspot.com
- Kari Sanchez. http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Nancy Morin http://www.scrappingoutofcontrol.blogspot.com
- Erin Nagy http://www.pagesofpictures.com
- Linn Thompson Cloninger. http://www.linnsscrapshack.blogspot.com
- Gina Torres - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Gill McCall - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/
- Freda Thomas http://scraparama.blogspot.com/
- Cherie Pemberton http://www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com/
- Jamie Lindstrom (Scrapbookingprincesjamie)- http://www.myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Monica Edwards (scrap2treasure) http://www.scraps2treasure.blogspot.com
- Alina Coronado (Addicted to Scrapping) http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
- Melissa Langford Mueller (A Creative Journey) http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/
- Jenny http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com