Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

 Hello everyone hope your having a great holiday weekend. Enjoying family gatherings, cookouts , lots of sumshine and fun. I  wanted to take time to Thank all those who serve in the Armed Forces, past and present, for your service.
This is a card  just to say thank you .

Those who know me personally know I love photography as much as I do scrapbooking. Photography for me is a beautiful creative release. For me there's always another way of looking at things other than just seeing. There is usually art and beauty in most things I see everyday. I just have to look at it at another angle sometimes to see that beauty.
Add caption
This Photo was taken at a cemetarty near my home. To me it shows Gratitude, Honour, Respect  to those who serve and who have served to defend our freedoms and borders. May God richly bless each and everyone of you and your families. You all have a specail place in our hearts forever.
    THank you and Happy Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments :)